Tuesday, March 10, 2009

On going professional development

I have been looking through the online professional development sites. There are two sites that I keep returning to and one of the reasons I find them sttractive is they are well organized and the directions to the lessons are easy to follow. I really like the Savvy Cyber Teacher because it incorporates alot of material on elementary students. I often have difficulty locating material that my students can use but this sit is incredible and it has content in all subject matters. Many time our teachers attend conventions and are ususally dissappointed because the PD is usually geared to only one level but this site covers all grade areas. I also know that I just had two teachers asking me , if you can believe it for help in technology and I am going to use 23 Things to help them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment