Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cyber bullying

It is wonderful to see we have resources that will protect the safety of our children. Every teacher needs to be aware of the resources that are available and they need to be extremely observant in the classroom.
As a parent I take all precautions to allow my children to learn about technology but to ensure they are safe. At first I restricted my children from all sites but when I realized that technology is here and we can not avoid it, I began to slowly trust my children to make good decisions and I continue to talk openly about the dangers of the internet. This needs to be a partnership between parents and educators. I will share the web sites to all of my staff at the next staff meeting. I am Thank Ful for the sharing of information, knowledge and resources that are available on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment